From: ramesh_4@xxxx
To: bhakti-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SriRangaSri] SriLakshmi Sahasram
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2001 23:27:41 +0530 (IST)

Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha
Srimathe Nigamantha Mahadesikaya Namaha

Dear Bhaktas,
I have heard of the sloka 'Sri Lakshmi Sahasram' and also
read the meanings for some stanzas. As I am interested in
knowing more about the same, I request the members to kindly
give particulars such as the composer, on which Thayaar it
has been composed, significance and also if books are
available for this sloka along with meanings.

Thanking You,
Adiyen Ramanuja Daasan,
Ramesh N