You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2006

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00062 Jun 2006

Jun 2006 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear BhakthAs :

You will all be happy to know that Sriman Narasimhan KrishnamacAri,
Thiruvadi of Prakrutham Sriamth Srirangam Andavan has kindly acceded
to my requst to cover the great Sri Sookthi of "Taathparya RathnAvaLi " of
Swamy Desikan .

You are now enjoying his well researched postings on Sri VishNu sahasra Naamams
and discussions on ThrimUrthy Tatthvam .His thoroughness is his lakshaNam .
We will stand to benefit from his studies .

The analytical talent of Swamy Desikan is abundantly clear in this
Sri Sookthi aimed at instructing  us about Swamy  NammAzhwAr's ThiruvuLLam .
In His ThiruvAimozhi PrAbhandham .

The dhivya Prabhandha rasikAs can look forward to Sriman Krishnamachari's
future postings on Taathparya RathnAvaLi of Swamy Desikan .

V.Sadagopan