You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00042 Jun 2007

Jun 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas,

The mp3 format of the Acchidram chanting done by our Tiruvenkatam Group Members of Kuwait, was uploaded in the archive.org site, by Sri.Mahadevan of our group .

You can listen to the recitation by following the link below:

http://www.archive.org/download/ThiruvenkatamGroupKuwaitAcchidram-VedicChanting/Acchidram.mp3

(alternatively you can play the same in windows media player also, File->Play->Open URL->Paste the above link)

The file can also be downloaded in to your system for offline listening at your convenience from the left side download window of the following site:

http://www.archive.org/details/ThiruvenkatamGroupKuwaitAcchidram-VedicChanting

This recorded version of the recitation was meticulously heard by Sriman Sadagopan Iyengar of Coimbatore whose critical observations are appended below: