You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00013 Jun 2008

Jun 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear Sriman Murali Bhattar Swamin :

Many Thanks for the good News on the planned  June 5 Prathishtai
for the New Silver KulasEkhara Padi . It is so heartening to know
that Lord RanganAtha has accepted this Kaimkaryam
from the overseas devotees of His , who are none
other than Arangan MuRRatthu AdiyArkaL.

On behalf fo all us , who had the Bhagyam to participate in the Lord's
Kaimkaryam , I wish to express our gratitude ( Krutajn~atai) to You
for so magnificently supervising this Kaimkaryam and the Renovation
of the Vasanta Mantapa Kaimkaryam as well earlier .

By copy of this note, adiyEn requests all Sriranganatha
BhakthAs to take part in this function .

" PadiyAik-kidantu Unn PavaLa Vaai KaaNpEnO ",

Ranga Ranga RangA ,
Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil V.Sadagopan

sAbhiprAya-smitavikasitam chAruBimBhAdharOshTam
    dukkhApAya-praNayini janE dhUradattAbhimukyam
Kaantam vaktram kanaka-tilakAlankrutam Rangabharthu:
    svAntE gADam mama vilagati svAgatOdhAranEtram

vElAteeta-Sruti-parimaLam vEdhasAm moulisEvyam
   prAdhurbhUtam kanaka sarita: saikatE hamsajushDE