You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00015 Jun 2008

Jun 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear yahoo group members,
                                             74th Tirunakshatram celebrations of His Holiness Sri Rangaramanuja Mahadesikan has already started in Tiruchanur Srimath Andavan Ashramam premises there.It will be great site to watch the Veda , Grantha Parayanams there, particularly of the young vidhyarthees,numbering over 70, who are already undergoing the vedic courses at different stages at the Veda Patasala there.Ashramam welcomes all devotees to attend the Tirunakshatram function to be celebrated on 5th June, Thursday at that place and obtain the blessings of our Acharyan.
Our Ashramam Trustee Sri Chakravarthi along with Sri Paduka Charities members have made elaborate arrangements for the successful conduct of the function on all these days. Accomodation for all the visiting devotees are arranged at Tiruchanur.

                                              For those who could not come to Tiruchanur personally, our Ashramam has arranged direct web cast of the whole function to be held at Tiruchanur on 5th June, 2008. This can viewed through Broadband internet facility all over the world, including USA, from 7 A.M., IST (approx.) on that day. Devotees may calculate the timings to their appropriate local timings

                                                 The website address is     www.chennaistream.com/andavan.

                                            After watching the event, a feedback from different places/ countries are welcome, which will be useful for similar  programmes in future.

Daasan,
R.Srinivasan.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia