You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00022 Jun 2008

Jun 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Namaskaram,

I am a mumbaiyite and would be reaching Chennai on
13th June, 08 night (friday).

During that weekend (14th and 15th) i intend to visit
the 15 divya desams in and around Kanchipuram.

I am right now contemplating to leave for Kanchipuram
by bus on 14th early morning and stay at kanchipuram
on 14th night. Cover the 15 divya desams in two days
time ie 14th and 15th and return to Chennai on 15th
night.

The divya desams that i intend to visit are:
43.Kachchi,Aththigiri(Kanchipuram)
44.Ashtapuyakaram(Kanchi)
45.ThiruththaNkaa
46.ThiruvELukkai
47.Thiru neerakam
48.Thiruppadakam
49.Thiru nilaath thungaL thuNdam
50.Thiru Urakam
51.Thiru veqkaa
52.Thirukkarakam
53.Thirukkaarvaanam
54.ThirukkaLvanUr
55.ThiruppavaLa vaNNam
56.Thirup paramEsvara viNNagaram
57.Thirup putkuzhi

Humbly request the members of the egroups to kindly
guide me with respect to the Route to cover these 15
temples at Kanchipuram.

Regards,
S. Srinivasan

<*> Your email settings: