You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00089 Jun 2008

Jun 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Courtesy :  Mail from
         "Sri Vaishnava Kendram Deevalur  rinivasachariyar" vaideekam@xxxxxxxxx

Dear All,
I hope most of this group members are well versed in 'Upakarma Prayogam' and
they don't need this.
But, it may be useful for few of our members and most of our members can send it to their friends and relatives who need it.

Tamil version will be sent at the earliest.

Dasan

Not happy with your email address?
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at Yahoo! __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list