You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00091 Jun 2008

Jun 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected swamins,

Will any one enlighten adiyen  me on the  following.

1.Lord Krishna says' Anth kale Cha mam ekam saranam vrija'- meaning  'at the last moment also surrender unto me alone'
Prabhandam says, ' Naman thamargal nalindu ennai patrumbodu nan unnai ninaikamatten
appodaiku ippode solli vaithen Arangatharavanai palliyane'.
 In One  we pray Lord Ranganatha  that 'I can not think of YOU in my last moment ,so I thinkof you now.for our Moksham.But Lord Krishna expects to think of Him at the last moment also for Moksham.
Pl enlighten.

2.In Mahabharat Lord Krishna takes away ' from Karna  all his darma  palan which protects him and then tells Arjuna to send his asthra to kill Karna.But ' Is not  giving away one's punya is the supreme punya and palan only multiplies and it should have protected karna?

Adiyen
Rangarajan.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia