You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Jun 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00108 Jun 2008

Jun 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas,

Sri Parakala Swamigal will be reaching Bangalore tomorrow (1st July 2008).

As per the latest updates,Swamy will be in Bangalore for the entire week.

I request all the bhagavathas to avail this opportunity and take blessings of Acharyan and lord Sri hayagreevar.

The information provided above might change. I apologize for any inconvience caused.
Will keep you posted with the latest happenings once we get to know about the same.

Adiyen
Vasuda

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia