You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00074 Mar 2003

Mar 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavathas

While doing sandhyavandanam. we are first chanting kesava and then Narayana and
then it goes on. If Sreeman Narayana which we all know is Paramartha and the
Supreme why His Name comes second?

Please clarify

Thanks
VKV