You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00006 Mar 2005

Mar 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

----- Original Message -----
From: Sadagopan
To: Ponnappan ; Sgt ; Iowa ; Rajeev ; DS
Cc: srihi
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 9:54 PM
Subject: [SriParakalaMatham] Fw: Nombu Saradu

Daer BahkthAs :

Sriman Sridhar Lakshminarasimhan of Bangalore and Sriman
Krsihnan of Chennai ( a devout bhakthar of Thiruneermalai PerumAL
and ThAyAr ) have taken a special effort to distribute Maasi nOmbhu Saradu
to Sumagalees in Bangalore (Karnataka) adn Chennai reigion .

These Saradus have sambhandham with the ThirumEni of the ThAyAr of
Thiruneermalai . Please contact Sri Sridhar to be blessed with one of these
specially consecrated Saradus for your soumAngalyam .

Daasan ,  Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan