From: rrajaji@xxxxxxx [mailto:rrajaji@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2005 4:46 AM
To: malolan_net@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SriRangaSri] Addition of a new Q&A Section to Sri Ahobila Mutt
Website

sri:
Srimate Srilakshminrisimha Parabrahmane Nama:
Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadukasevaka
    Srivan Satakopa Sri Narayana Yatindra Mahadesikaya nama:

namo narayana!

On behalf of Sri Ahobila Matam, we are happy to announce a
question and answer feature to our web site.  This new addition
is called, "Divine Guidance by Srimad Azhagiya Singar".  Sishyas
and abhimanees can submit questions about Sri Vaishnava
philosophy and practice.  We will get answers for the questions
from Srimad Azhagiya Singar and update the web page.

To submit a question and browse the questions already in the
site, please visit:

http://www.ahobilamutt.org/QandA/addQ.asp

-- Sri Ahobila Matam

Yahoo! Groups Links