You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00093 Mar 2005

Mar 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected sriman Sadagopan swamin:
I am glad to inform you that the Books 'Vedanta Deepa - Vol 1' in english
and 'Periya Thirumozhi - Vol 1' in Kannada by my father were released
by Sri Sri Rangapriya swamy on 10th March (85th Thirunakshatram of my
father) at Srimad Andavan Ashramam, Bangalore.

Anyone who wishes to buy these books can contact me at

A NArasimhan
188, 1st A Cross,
2nd phase, 4th Block
Banashankari 3rd stage, Bangalore - 560 085

Tel: 080-26722488
email: ananth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can also courier it to any destination within India if someone wishes
to do so with additional courier charges.

The cost is:
Vedanta Deepa - vol1 - Rs 250/-
Periya Tirumozhi - Rs 350/- (for both volumes). First volume is available now
             and second volume is expected in 2 months time and will be sent
when
             released.

I would be obliged if you could send out this messsage in some of the lists.

Father has asked me to send you a copy of Vedanta Deepa for your kind review and
I shall be doing so in the next few days.

Rgds-AN

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0Z9NuA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM