You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00006 Mar 2007

Mar 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear All
-----------
1. Namaste.
2. I have ben longing to read the SrikrsihnaKarnamrutham
    mentioned by Parthasarthy. It is good to know that the
    book is available.
3. Can any one please let me know how to get this book in USA ?
   If there any lifco website ?  I am in Michigan.

Thanks
Srinivas
616-698-6302

Home Page