You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00020 Mar 2007

Mar 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Pujya Vasudevan ji,

Respects and Love and Love alone....

Your series of articles on Lakshmana are so absorbing, I would sincerely request you to bring all these into a book form, at least on internet. These articles are worth preserving and reading time and again. I look forward to your kind consent.

Respects and Love and love alone....

P. Gopi Krishna

>>> "MG Vasudevan" vasudevanmg@xxxxxxxxx> 06/03/2007 10:35 >>

<