You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00037 Mar 2007

Mar 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Respected Dr.Sadagopan
Thank you , Sir , for the pleasant news about our acharyan's recovery from his present ailment. Only Lord Lakshmi Narasimha has saved him from his misery. We are all blessed by Sriyapathi again. Our first Pranams to the Lord.Let us all pray for our Acharyan's quick coming back to his normal routine.
Sarve Jana Sukhino Bhavanthu !
Adiyen , Ramanuja dasan
G.Sampath.

"Dr. Sadagopan" <yennappan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
SrI:

Dear SishyAs and abhimAnis of SrI Matam :

It gives me great joy to let You all know that
Srimath Azahgiya Singar's surgical process
has been successfully completed and
Srimath Azhagiya Singar is expected to have
complete recovery to resume His full duties
as Sri Malola Dhivya PaadhukA Sevakar
in  a few weeks .

NamO Sri NrusimhAya ,
Srimath Azhagiya Singar Thiruvadi ,
Daasan , Oppiliappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers __._,_.___

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list