You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00056 Mar 2007

Mar 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs of Bhagavath RaamAnuja Darsanam :

U.Ve. Dr. M.V.AnanthapadhmanAbhAcchAr (MVA)
Swamy   is the well known Publisher of Sri Nrusimha
PriyA Magazine of Sri Ahobila Matam .He hails
from Lord VaradrAja PerumAL's Kaaanchipuram .

He is a sampradhAyic VidhvAn in ubhaya
Vedantham and is a highly respected KaalakshEpa
adhikAri trained under Vaikunta Vaasi Sri
Purisai KrishNamAcchAr Swamy , the grandson of
HH the 42nd Pattam Azhagiya Singar .

Dr. MVA Swamy has  assembled a twelve series
TV presentation on Sanskar T.V about the life
and Vaibhavam of Swamy Desikan , one of the pillars
of Bhagavath RaamAnuja Darsanam . Dr.MVA Swamy
has a knack to assemble and present in the most
impressive manner the life , times and the Kula dhanams
of Swamy VedAntha Desikan . Dr. MVA Swamy is
a riveting UpanyAsakar , who has the full blessings
of His AchAryan and Lord HayagrIvan . His enthusiastic
and scholarly delivery with pictures from the places
associated with Swamy Desikan are a treat to watch .

Please do not miss watching this series . The third in
this series is scheduled for this Sunday . The details
on the third in the series is summed up by Sriman
SD Swamy , who helped to build the Mahaa MaNTapam
at Thiruvaheendhrapuram . He has volunteered to
sumamrize the upcoming episodes in this series for
our benefit .

When the series  is completed , a DVD covering
all the 12 Episodes will be made available for us .

Each of these series cost Rs.20,000 to produce .
We have support so far for three more in the series
( March 18, 25 and April 1) from AaasthikAs in
Singapore and USA .

We need Your support  for the upcoming
7 episodes to complete  successfuly this series
and create the Reference DVD . The amout required
is $3,111 at the exchange rate of 45 Rs to one US Dollar.

Support by $250 by 12 devotees would help to realize
the funds to make this DVD available to current and future
generations .

Funds from India could be sent to Sriman
Soundararajan Desikan Swamy , whose address
and telephone is given below .

Please let me know of Your interest to help realize this
dream and adiyEn will send you the USA address to send
this amount to India on our behalves and get Tax free
deduction .

Let us do this Kaimkaryam for our glorious darsanam !

Daasan , Oppiliappan KOil VaradAchAri Sadagopan