You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00075 Mar 2007

Mar 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
SrImathE Gopaladesika mahadesikaya nama:

Dearest all,

[From the wonderful write up by Paramapadha vaasi Sri
Sevaa Swami]

Where is the time for us to think of God? However, in
whichever manner, whatever ways and means they are-
all that we want is to make money, spend life
joyfully; enjoy? And that is enough for us. That?s the
fast world that we live in. In that, where is the
space for time for God in our daily life? Alas! How
and what will the Lord understand? Even that Sarvagnan
is unable to understand as to why the human beings run
so amuck and do not find time for Himself. For few
dollars more; for few more add-ons to our wardrobe,
eat whenever feels like and whatever that is
available.. partying... that is how our lives are
going on? Humility, peace, love, affection, caring?
these words have become bygone words. Kaalatthin
kOlam? though the world has shrunk, where is humane
nature?

When such is the case around me everywhere, like a
dream, I get some good anubhavams on PerumAL (Lord
Sriman Narayanan) and how and where do I tell? I need
to tell only myself. I have been telling you very many
times and you would get annoyed if I tell them again.
Like a treasure, due to Bhagavath, Acharya krupai, I
am blessed with this lightning rare thought on
PerumAL. For such a upakAram, should I not fold my
hands in anjali mudra and pay my praNamams to Him?

We do that to others; Let me do now for the Lord? the
anjali mudra. Shall we now enjoy the glories of
PerumAL? We don?t understand and we are not
knowledgeable or bhakthas. Shall we ask someone?
Thought I would ask you? I? I.  Mine? Mine?. Without
gap, you all have been singing in praise of yourself.
Why don?t you tell something about the Lord? But?.
You may be asking: what will you understand if I tell?
Are you qualified to follow and understand what I
tell?

Ok.. It is better to ask PerumAL himself to ask about
PerumAL. I have realized. He is none other than
Kulasekara PerumAL.

What a great word he spoke! Is there anything equal to
his?

vannperuvaanakamuyya,
amararuyya,
maNNuyya,
maNNulagil manisaruyya,
thunbamiguthuyar agala,
ayarvu onRillaa sukham vaLara,
agamagizhum thoNdar vaazha
anbodu thendhisai nOkki paLLikoLLum
aNiyarangan thirumuRRatthu adiyar nangaL inbamigu
perunkuzhuvu kaNdu yaanum isaindhu enRu kolO irukkum
naaLE?

In order to save the upper world (SrivaikuNtam), the
celestial devas, the earth, the beings on the earth,
and to alleviate the sufferings or sorrows of the
world, to let the world?s great happiness grow
further, the devotees (BhAgawathAs) who enjoy their
heart?s content residing in Srirangam?the Lord
Ranganathan reclining in this Srirangam for the above
sake.

kavEri virajAsEyam
vaikuNtam rangamandiram |
sa vaasudEvO rangESa:
prathyaksham paramam padam ||

Lord Ranganathan is the deity fit for ashtAnga yoga.
PraNava describes Him and Him only. Swamy Desikan in
his BhagavdhyA sopAnam on Lord of Srirangam emphasizes
that Rana vimAnam is indeed PraNava itself. Veda
begins with praNavam. The essence of Vedas is
praNavam. Yogis cherish and enjoy the utterance of
PraNavam and Sri Rangantha in their hearts? cavities
as well. All yogis, munis and AzhwArs have lost their
hearts to Lord Ranganathan. They resort to Lord
Ranganathan for the virtue of dhyAnam faclitity.

DhrusyathE Ranga madhyE? One can physically see in the
middle of Srirangam for evryone?s sake- the same form
that is in the heart of Yogis? The same ParanjyOthi
that is Srivaikuntam? is now with such utmost,
unimaginable sowlabhyam, sowseelyam at Srirangam for
our sake?

Kulasekara AzhwAr laments: Along with these
bhAgwathas, when will I be blessed to join and live
there enjoying Srirangam?s glories?

What a great line! Such a magnanimous AzhwAr!
Obviously it is befitting to address him as perumAL
Himself.

What else does he say actually? Let us enjoy further..
Will we be blessed to get Bhagawath jnAnam, Bhakti at
least after enjoying PerumAL?s Thirumozhi? i.e.
Kulasekara PerumAL Thirumozhi.

We would obviosuly be? Let us begin...

AzhwAr ThiruvaDigaLE SaraNam
Regards