You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00112 Mar 2007

Mar 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear All'
 It was nostalgic to read about our dear  Thirukkudandai
Andavan swamigal. Somehow I always felt that he was like a dear uncle to
me rather than Holy Acharya who should be worshipped from afar.It must
be his Saulabhyam which made him a father figure to many of us. In 1976
he was in Delhi overseeing the construction of Vaikuntha Nathji Mandir
Raja Gopuram.We requested him to do ponnadi sathi to our humble abode in
M avenue Nethaji nagar. All in our colony were highly excited. We made
huge kolams on the road and the path leading to our flat. Many brought
baskets full of fruit kept it on the floor in front of him and did
pranams. When we were all sitting down to listen to his words my baby
grand son crawled all over the place and started throwing the fruits.
He forbade us to stop him. That evening I heard that during Upanyasam
he said"only a house where there are children to throw things and play
with it is beautiful.Not where everything is so very neat and tidy but
alas !no children".Because of Swamy's kataksham on my grand son he has
done very well in his studies, has an impeccable character ,and is in a
high position today.We are ever grateful to him. Saroja Chakravarty

Now book your Railway Tickets by cash at Sify Iway. For more details contact our Customer Care

Complete Coverage of the ICC World Cup '07! Log on to www.sify.com/khel for latest updates, expert columns, schedule, desktop scorecard, photo galleries and more!

For the Expert view of the ICC World Cup log on to www.sify.com/khel. Read exclusive interviews with Sachin, Ganguly, Yuvraj, Sreesanth, Expert Columns by Gavaskar, Web chat with Dhoni and more!

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia