You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00127 Mar 2007

Mar 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavatas:

Some members wished to know what they should recite to beget children.

I suggested that  that they recite Sargams 15 and 16 of Srimad Valmiki Ramayanam containing PutrakamEshTi Yaagam and Paayasa Daanam. Several members have expressed their inability to access the original text of the relevant sargams.

They may download them from the following site maintained by Maharshi Mahesh Yogi's institution.

http://is1.mum.edu/vedicreserve/ramayana/ramayana1_bala.pdf

If you have any difficulty in locating this, please feel free to contact me.

Hope this helps.

Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy