You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00003 Mar 2008

Mar 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Namasthe DR. Sadagopan ji
Please visit the bookmark for the music file:
http://www.sistla.org/Srihari-Lyrics/mp3%20music.htm

I have the print but I have to transliterate into
English and Snskrit. It will take some time before I
upload.
Regards
Sree Sistla

http://www.esnips.com/doc/0e37f3dc-0cc6-4d9b-8573-b6512b627b9f/1_Sri-VENKATESA-GADYAM

> There is also another audio bu Sri Kkasinath Sarma
>
> If you want to find additional resources, please
> googl search under Srinivasa gadyam
>
> Srinivasan

Om tatsat Om tatsat Om tatsat
With Best Regards
Sree Sistla

      Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new
Yahoo! Canada Messenger at http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional