You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00017 Mar 2008

Mar 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri Raghunathan
I wonder if you got the information from anyone.
The Taniyan of Sri Mukkur Swami that I have is as follows:

Sree yagjnEsa kripaa paatram panchaagni sadrusam suchim /
padE sree saara saargjnE dhriDam bhaktam achanchalam //
parimaLa ranga priyam amrutaayaa: sutam param /
vasumatee vallabham tham mukkoor sree nruharim bhajE //

Hope this helps.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy