You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00065 Mar 2008

Mar 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavatas

I propose to leave Atlanta for Cleveland tomorrow Tuesday (18th March 2008) in connection with Thyagaraja Aradhana celebrations there. Details of the functions can be accessed at www.aradhana.org

I propose to return by Sunday (23rd March 2008)

If anyone wishes to contact me at Cleveland, they may do so at the following address:

C/o Ms. Viji Vijay

25807 Iris Court

West Lake

OH - 44145

Phones:

(440) - 716- 0771 Res

(770) - 876 -9188 My cell

The Email id remains the same: ramanbil@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dasoham

Anbil Ramaswamy

__._,_.___
Groups related to SriRangaSri

Oppiliappan (598 common members)
Religion & Beliefs/Hinduism: A group dedicated to the teachings of Vaishnavite ...

ramanuja (538 common members)
Illinois/Cultures & Community: Discussion forum for everyone interested in the wa...

ramanujamission (290 common members)
Illinois/Cultures & Community: For the Sri Vaishnava community interested in gene...

tiruvenkatam (174 common members)
Religion & Beliefs/Hinduism: "TIRUVENKATAM" is the name of this cyber-community...

parakalamatham (148 common members)
Religion & Beliefs/Hinduism: This list serves as a common medium of communicati...

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list