You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00068 Mar 2008

Mar 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Hi,

let me guide you with wat little i know on this.

First of all, it is always better that we ladies could
cook and get the hamse food ready for perumal and the
purushas could do the hamse. you must be having the
moorthy in a wooden box or silver nagar petti if am
right.  though we would be madi, the athigaram is left
for only for gents to open the box and do the thiru
aradhanai and hamse.

There are two things about it. thenacharya kramam and
vadakalai kraman for proper thiru aradhanam. for just
hamse, the thiru pallandu and last two pasurams of
thirupavai (sitham sirukale and vanga kadal kadainda
twice) could be recited.

this is wat i know.  if am wrong somewhere, the other
periavas in this chain, kindly correct me.

Regards,

Geetha Kannan
Chennai.

--- Sri Lakshmi <srilakshmi0101@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear Moderator,
>

>   We have  salagrama moorthy at our home. My husband
> does not perform daily aradhanams. I just do
> naivedyam wearing madi clothes.  But I don't know
> the exact procedure for doing naivedyam.
>
>   Is there any specific slokams to be recited by
> ladies before naivedyam and what is the exact
> prodecure to be followed if ladies do naivedyam.
>
>   Please guide me in the same.
>
>   Thanks & Regards
>   Lakshmi
>

> ---------------------------------
>  Forgot the famous last words? Access your message
> archive online. Click here.

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Religion & Beliefs/Hinduism: A group dedicated to the teachings of Vaishnavite

ramanuja (538 common members)

Illinois/Cultures & Community: Discussion forum for everyone interested in the
wa...

ramanujamission (290 common members)

Illinois/Cultures & Community: For the Sri Vaishnava community interested in
gene...

tiruvenkatam (174 common members)

Religion & Beliefs/Hinduism: "TIRUVENKATAM" is the name of this
cyber-community...

parakalamatham (148 common members)

Religion & Beliefs/Hinduism: This list serves as a common medium of
communicati...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: