You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00080 Mar 2008

Mar 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Resepcted Bhagavathas

I am happy to inform you that I have converted three more beautiful works of
Poigai Adiyan Mama aka Sri Parthasarathy Mama in pdf format and uploaded the
URL is given below:

http://www.esnips.com/web/srihi-Announcements

The article articles are:
1 Periya Thirumozi

2.Mahalakshmi

3.Venkatavanum Alwargalum

Kinldy read and enjoyu the article. I asppologise to Poigai Adiyan Mama that i
have posted the article late even though he gave me in time , but due to
Loukikam pressure i could not post it.

Dasan
Sridhar

Religion & Beliefs/Hinduism: A group dedicated to the teachings of Vaishnavite

ramanuja (538 common members)

Illinois/Cultures & Community: Discussion forum for everyone interested in the
wa...

ramanujamission (290 common members)

Illinois/Cultures & Community: For the Sri Vaishnava community interested in
gene...

tiruvenkatam (174 common members)

Religion & Beliefs/Hinduism: "TIRUVENKATAM" is the name of this
cyber-community...

parakalamatham (148 common members)

Religion & Beliefs/Hinduism: This list serves as a common medium of
communicati...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: