You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2008

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00092 Mar 2008

Mar 2008 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhaagavatas:
After a hectic week of travel of about 10 hours each way and participation in the Thyagaraja Aradhana in Cleveland, I am back in Atlanta on Monday night (24th March 2008).

It was a memorable trip what with meeting lot of friends and listening to music from talented artists like the children of Sri Lalgudi Jayaraman (who played lilting symphony on violin) followed by the function for awarding titles to honor artists and volunteers who made the 31st Anniversary of the Cleveland music festival a grand success. The whole atmosphere was reminiscent of the Music festival days in Music Academy, Chennai. It almost looked as if we were in Chennai and not in the US!

On the return journey, however, we had some anxious moments because suddenly a tire got flat ripped open on all sides. But for the timely maneuvering of the driver, we would have got into a major accident. We were literally left shivering in the cold with chill winds lashing continuously. By God's grace, we got "Roadside assistance" and returned home whole and safe.

Those who wish to contact me can do so at -

1646 Omara Lane, Smyrna. GA - 30082

Phones

(770) 434 - 9596 Res

(770) 876 - 9188 Cell