You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00014 Mar 2009

Mar 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Group members,
                                    This coming Sunday is Maasi Pushyam,8th March,riandavan Tirunakshatram. H.H is celebrating the same at Kalyanapuram. That day it is also a memeorable day for our Ashramam. In memory of the centenary of Srimath Tirukkudanthai Andavan's centenary, a beautiul large Memorial building has been constucted at Kalyanapuram. Those who had been to Kalyanapuram recently has told me that it is as large as our Ashramam complex at Chennai. Grahapravesam for this building was done last Sunday,1st March
                                   To commemorate this occasion, Indian Postal authorities are bringing out a post cover cancellation function on that day.I am attaching with this the invitation made for the occasion. If you can visit  Kalyanapuram on that day, you will have triple benefits , like attending Srimath Periandavan Tirunakshatram, Visiting the Srimath Tirukkudanthai Andavan's Centenary memorial building and attending the function called for Post Cover cancellation.
Daasan,
R.Srinivasan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia