You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00094 Mar 2009

Mar 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

sri:
Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Parabrahmane Nama:
Srimate Sri Lakshminrisimha Divyapadukasevaka
Srivan Satakopa Sri NarayanaYatindra Mahadesikaya Nama:
Dear All,

We were all very concerned yesterday when Srimath Azhagiyasingar fell ill, with breathing difficulties, in Srirangam. We are very happy to report that, due to Sri Malolan's blessings and immediate medical attention, Srimath Azhagiyasingar is doing much better. He should be back to normal soon.

Thanks to everyone that offered their prayers to Sri Malolan for the early and full recovery of Srimath Azhagiyasingar.

-srimath azhagiyasingar thiruvadigale saranam
adiYen Rajaji

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com