You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Mar 2009

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00123 Mar 2009

Mar 2009 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear SrI Nrisimha BhakthAs around the World:

Today is Mahaa PradhOsham day . This day along with Swathi day is very dear to Sri Lakshmi Nrisimhan .

Our revered AchAryan , Sri MalOla dhivya PaadhukA Sevakar , Sri
VaNN SaThakOpa Sri NaarAyaNa Yatheendhra Mahaa Desikan is feeling better , had the sevai of MalOlan on this PradhOsham day , blessed the sishyAs at SelayUr with Phala MantrAkshatai .He is making good progress .

As part of our prayers for Srimath Azhagiya Singar's speedy
convalescence, we of the Sri Hayagrivan Likhita Kaimkaryam group are pleased to release a special ebook on Sri Mantra Raaja Padha StOtram .
You can access this special SamarpaNam thru the following URL:

http://www.srihayagrivan.org  ( 42nd ebook with 18 beautiful pictures
of Sri Lakshmi Nrisimhan and a picture of Srimath NaarAyaNa Yatheendhra Mahaa Desikan during His Vijaya Yaatrai to Ahobilam).

Volume II on Sri Mantra Raaja Padha stOtram will be released soon to
cover Sri Nrisimha Taapaneeya Upanishad , which elaborates on
SrI NrisimhAnushtup Mantram ,which is part of the Mantra Raaja Padha stOtram of Lord Rudran about His Master , SrI Nrisimhan .

We have requested all the sishyAs and the abhimAnis of Sri Matam to recite Sri Mantra Raaja Padha StOtram , Sri SudarsanAshtakam and Sri VishNu Sahasra Naamam in your homes or temples on behalf of
Srimath Azhagiya Singar . That request takes us to the next announcement in the Sri Hayagrivan series .

We are pelased to release today the ebook # 43 covering Rg Vedic salutations to " Viswam" , the First word of SrI VishNu Sahasra Naamam :http://www.srihayagrivan.org ( 43rd book , next to Sri Mantra Raaja Padha Stotram) .

The Rg Veda Mantrams from each of the ten cantos referring to Viswam are assembled here and their meanings are included . There are 90 Rg Veda Mantrams that salute the Para Brahmam as Viswambharan , ViswaadhAran , Viswa Saakshi , Viswa Rakshakan ,Viswa karthA , ViswAtmaa and more . Please enjoy the Rg Veda Rks eulogizing Him as the sole force behind this Universe ( Viswam) in this book :

adiyEn is grateful to Srimathy Jayashree Desikachari , Sriman Srinivasan Narayanan of Srirangam and Sri Mukund SrinivAsan of Singapore for their dedicated help in bringing out these two e books in the Sri HayagrIvan series on this sacred day of Mahaa PradhOsham .

Srimath Azhagiya Singar  ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam ,
DhAsan , Oppiliyappan Koil VaradAchAri Sadagopan

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list