To: srilakshmi0101@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: SriRangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: charipvvs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:04:46 +0000
Subject: [SriRangaSri] Re:website for kanchi deva perumal??

Dear Srilakshmi madam,

Jai Sreemannarayana.

I appreciate your concern. I also feel many of our temples are less projected in society although they deserve more. In this direction I started a website http://etemples.net and can host or create a temple's web site. I CAN CREATE A WEBSITE FOR KANCHI VARADARAJA PEUMAL. But I need related literature, good quality photos, songs, stothrams, historical perspective, kings, devotees and scholars of concern and similar. If you can gather information and send me I can put up a website for Lord VARAGDARAJA PERUMAL. You can go through my earlier work, a website for srirangam http://srirangam.etemples.net to get a idea of what may be possible from my abilitities. Best regards.

Lord Ranganatha shall bless you. Ever humble to all devotees
~ Peespati V V S Chari

P V V S Chari

Twice the fun— Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger.

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
To subscribe to the list