You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00038 May 2003

May 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear bhagavathas,

pranamams.

adiyongal had wonderful celebrations of sri bhagavad ramanuja
jayanthi on 6th May here in Bahrain.More than 50 bhagavathas
including children participated and the function was really grand.
Nityanusandhanam,ramanuja noorandhadhi,saranagathy gadyam and
Yatiraja saptathi were recited by the goshti and Smt Vasundra Murali
sang select verses of ramanuja noorandhadhi to melodious caranatic
music and children sang many songs glorifying sri ramanuja( including
parpam enatha thigazh..)Finally we had traditional thiruvaradanam and
sumptous maha prasadam.Although it was a working day we had good
gathering and for three and half hours we were in a different
spritual world.adiyen will be uploading few images taken during our
function in our web site http://srivaishnavam.com in a day or two.

The sambhavana collection of the evening was donated to renovation
kaimkaryam of Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar temple in Sevilimedu near
Kanchipuram.

regards

On behalf of Srivaishnava satsangh in Bahrain,

dasan Venkat

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia
srirangasri-subscribe@yahoogroups.com