You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00096 May 2003

May 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SWAMI SARANGAN SANNIDIYIL ADIYEN GIRIDHARAN

THANKS FOR YOUR MAGINIFICIANT CONTRIBUTION OF
KANCHI PERARULALAN SEVAI THRO' MAIL. NO WORDS TO
EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS TO CONVEY.

WOULD BE HIGHLY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD SEND MAIL LIKE
THIS ON KANCHI VARADAN THEAR SEVAI (FROM STARTING
POINT TO REACHING GOPURAM).

REGRET INCONVENIENCE.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN

ADIYEN