You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00138 May 2003

May 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Narayana Smaranas
According to Sri Sri Rangapriya swamigal Lord vinayaka is been worshipped by
non srivaishanvas and Srivaishnavaites worship as
Vishwaksena. According to Yoga sutras,in the Mooladhara chakra, Lord Ganesh is
residing and one has to pray for him to make a way for
upward journey

Dwarka