You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00151 May 2003

May 2003 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Priya Sriman Varadarajan,
Adiyen understands that both anustanam and essence of
philosophy(gnanam/knowledge) both are essential irrespective of our
facilities available in our home. For walking ahead, just legs may not
be enough without eyes; similarly just eyes without legs are also not
sufficient for marching ahead. Adiyen's mail is only to ensure that
one should not take excuse for skipping Tiruvaaraadhana on the grounds
that some thing or the other is not available. Just as irrespective of
the facilities, one never skips his breakfast/lunch/dinner even once;
thus one needs to do Tiruvaaraadhana to the best possible standard
commensurate with (but before) breakfast/lunch/dinner

Jai Srimannarayana

Dr.Kilambi Ramakrishna Ramanuja Dasan