You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00002 May 2004

May 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Jaya Jaya Sri Sudarsana:
Jaya Jaya Sri Sudarsana:
SriMathe Nigamantha Maha Desikaya Namaha:

Orundru Thane Amaiyado Thittam (Sabha)

Archana to Kanchi Sri Sudarsana alwar for One Mandala [48 days]
{5th July 2004  To  21st August 2004}
{3rd year}

In the mid of 2002, Entire world have been Threatened by the Disease called ?
SARRS ?, most of the people were so affrighted, by seeing that disease
spreading fast. So to prevent Sri Vaishnava Bagavathas from the deadliest harm
disease, our sabha had conducted Archana to safeguard from that disease to Sri
Sudarsana Alwar @ kanchipuram for 1 Mandala [for 48 days], especially for Sri
Vaishnava Bagavathas who resides Abroad.

As we conducted that Archana last year, many people (more than 300 Bagavathas
abroad bagavathas) had participated, mentioning their sorrows and some personal
problems faced for a long period and requested our sabha to carry out Archana
on behalf of them to Sri Sudarsana Alwar at Kanchipuram.On their request we
performed Archana for a period of 1 mandala [for 48 days]. After performing the
archana on behalf of them, now they are releived from problems and leading a
happy and peaceful life with the blessings of Kanchi Sri Chakarath Alwar.
So keeping in mind that most of the people was benefited last year, our sabha
prepared to plan to do the same in this year also. This is the Third year we
are going to step in. Paraynas (Sri Sudarsana Ashtakam and Shodasayudha
Stotram) and Archanas are going to start from 5th July 2004 To 21st August 2004.
So Vaishnava Bagavathas (especially who resides Abroad) who are all interested
can give their

1.Full Name
2.Gothiram
3.Nakshatiram
4.Raasi                       -- and their Contact address and E-Mail id before
June 3rd 2004. we will do Archana freely on behalf of you (Pls refer note).

Note:
==        We will contribute Archana Ticket cost.

==        For Doing Archana To Chakarath Alwar flowers, fruits etc., are
required, it costs Rs.480 for one mandala  [Rs.10 x 48 days]. All the
interested bagavathas should contribute the above expenses (for the purchase of
flower and fruit for a priod of 48 days).Bagavathas can send many number of
name, gothiram,raasi etc,.in a single mail We will treat it as one mail and
charge Rs. 480/- only.

==        Archakar Sambavana should be paid to 2 Archakar each 1500 for 48
days. [2 x 1500 = 3000] Sabha itself will contribute this cost.

==        ParayanKara Swamigal Sambavana will be paid to five ParayanKara at a
cost of 500 each. [5 x 500 = 2500]. Sabha itself will contribute this cost.

==        D.D should be in the name of C.Seshadri and the below said address
can be used for the any doubts or clarifications and Communications.

Yours truly,

Seshadri.C
16,Subramania Nagar
Cross Street,