You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00045 May 2004

May 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Swamins,
Jai Srimannarayana
Though you must be already aware,  it may also kindly be noted that a
wonderful multimedia CD on Thrikaala Sandhyavandanam (TS) is already
available in the Jeeyar Educational Trust (JET) kitty since three years
developed under the guidance of Sri Sri Sri Tridandi Srimannarayana Ramanuja
Jeeyar Swamiji..  Though it is an interactive CD that works on computer
only, Adiyen recently could convert the videos covering the entire TS  into
a Video CD for the benefit of  students having VCD player only.    If any
body likes to have the same,  Adiyen can send the same by post  to those who
pay  by cheque/DD  the nominal   Rs. 116/- for Indians and  US$ 11  in the
name of  Jeeyar Educational Trust,  Hyderabad   plus postage  charges. (With
kind permission from JET authorities)
Jai Srimannarayana
Dr.Kilambi Ramakrishna Ramanuja Dasan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM