You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00071 May 2004

May 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Bhagavatas:
While there are very good and interesting points on both sides, it tends to
become a futile discussion without having any worthwhile bearing on "Bhagavad
Ramanuja Darsanam" or "Swami Desika Satsampradyam".

I request Bhagavatas to stop posting in "Sri Ranga Sri", any more on the
subject, unless it has reference to the above parameters.

Thank you for your understanding.
Dasoham
Anbil Ramaswamy
Moderator
"Sri Ranga Sri"

Dear Sri Srinath,

If you view the matter dispassionately and understand
it correctly, there will be no need at all to feel any
pain or anguish.

Sadly, you have misread my posting. Sonia Gandhi has
not been compared with Lord Rama at all. I wrote very
clearly that there is Force far greater than the 'Will
of the People' in a democracy which asserts itself in
the affairs of men and nations and it ultimately
prevails. Rama called such a force as "Dharma" and
Sonia Gandhi called it as "antaryAmi" (inner voice).

If one is a true adherent of 'sanAtana dharma' one
should have no problem at all, and feel no pain
whatsoever, in being convinced that the great 'Voice
of Dharma' can and does speak indeed with equal force
through any human heart or being -- no matter what his
or her origin of birth.

I believe firmly in 'sanAtana dharma'. Do you?

Thanks and regards,

dAsan,
Sudarshan

--- Srinath Venkatakrishnan