You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00075 May 2004

May 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

                                  Sri:
              Srimathe Rangaramanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha:

                            [Image]  [Image]
Acharya SambhAvanai:
Acharyan Thirunakshatram is an occasion where every sishya would
contribute their mite as Acharya Sambhavanai. Tomorrow (May 22) is
Srimath Srimushnam Andavan's Thirunakshatram. As sishyas or abhimanis of
the Srivaishnava sampradayam, we could make a significant difference by
contributing to an Ashramam doing yeomen service to our sampradayam.
Among various projects undertaken by Srimath Srimushnam Andavan,
Srimath Andavan is realizing the dream of Srimath Thirukkudanthai
Andavan by starting Veda Patashalas in many places. It is our duty to
financially support our Acharya's projects.  (To learn more about
Srimath Andavan Ashramam's projects, please visit www.andavan.org)
Acharya's Thirunakshatram day is one such important day when we should
contribute.

We make it easy for you with a simple online payment set-up. On this
auspicious occasion of our Acharyan's Thirunakshatram, we urge you to
enroll in monthly Acharya Sambhavani contribution scheme where-in your
Paypal account (credit card/checking account) is automatically deducted
to the amount of your choice. I am sure all of us must be spending on
miscellaneous expenses every month. Please consider adding this Acharya
SambhAvana to that list. You will not even feel the pinch with this
transaction as it is seamless and appears in your regular monthly
statement. If at any point you want to suspend or cancel the monthly
Acharya sambhavana, you could do so from your paypal account. Please
click here and register NOW:
http://www.ramanujamission.org/2000/acharyasambhavana.shtml. If you
would like to just do a one time contribution today, there is an option
for that too. The contributions are US tax deductible.

As periAzhwAr says pallAndu pallAndu to perumAL,  let us pray to the
Divya Dhampathis for blessing our  AchAryA, His Holiness Srimath
Srimushnam Andavan for Longevity with Good health to guide us all in the
years to come.

dAsan
Shyamsundar Sreenivasan
on behalf of Sri Ramanuja Mission of Srirangam Srimath Andavan Ashramam
--
NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender.  Sender
does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/VkWolB/TM