You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2004

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00084 May 2004

May 2004 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear Sri Rajagopalan,

Thank you. This is what even the friend from Harvard
University, Sri Naresh has also pointed out.

If "gOpuram" is indeed of Tamil origin, I wonder what
the Sanskrit word for temple tower is? Perhaps it is
"vimAna"?

Can anyone throw some light?

Rgds,
Sudarshan