You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2005

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00064 May 2005

May 2005 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

To add to this question, Madhwas have a different philosophy. If both
(Ramanujacarya & Madhwacharya) are inspired by the same lord, why is there
difference in their philosophy ? Even Vishnu Swami and Vallabhacharya differ
from each other & with other Vaishnava Acharyas.

Janaki & Sampath Kumar <janasampath@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Srimathe Ramanujaya Namaha
Srimathe Vedhantha Desikaya Namaha
Srimath VaraVara Munaye Namaha

Respected Sri Vaishnava Baghavathas

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan Sampath Kumar. This is my first question in this
scholarly forum.

In our SriVaishnava Sidhantham it is established that Sriman Narayanan
residing in Vaikunta Lokam is parathvam and Krishna is avatharam
(Vibhavam) of Sriman Narayanan and Krishna is an expansion of Sriman
Narayanan. However, there are other schools of Vaishnavism (especially
Gaudia Vaishnavism) which staunchly advocate that Krishna is the
parathvam and Narayanan is a subform of Krishna. Even though both
these schools accept Sriman Narayanan and Krishna, why this
fundamental difference arise and which is correct?

Kindly accept adiyen's appologies if my question is inappropriate.

Adiyen

Ramanuja Dasan

Sampath Kumar...

http://us.click.yahoo.com/UwRTUD/UOnJAA/i1hLAA/VkWolB/TM