Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2007 2:58 PM
Subject: Fw: Nrusimha Jayanthi Tribute

SrI :

Dear All : Lest there be any confusion
about the authorship of the grand tribute
yo Sri Lakshmi NrusimhA on this Nrusimha
Jayanthi Day , let me assure you that it is from
the pen of my friend Dr.Muralidhar Rangaswamy.
He could not access his computer and asked me to
FORWARD THE POSTING TO YOU. That is all !

NamO SrI NrusimhAya ,
V.Sadagopan