You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00013 May 2007

May 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear SrI Vijai Narayanan NC,

A very good attempt !
Just 2 days back Sri nruhari sEvA rasika: vu.vE Sadagopan svami of Newyork, released the 5 volumes of detailed commentaries on Sri Vishnu Sahasranamam.
This is the result of 10+ years of untiring work by SrI N.Krishnamachari svami (and compilation of the same into E-books by members of SrI Sadagopan svami's www.sundarasimham.org.)

dAsan
Mukundan
---------------------

1.  The commentaries on Sri VishNu Sahasra Naamam by Sri N. Krishnamachari Swami, in Ahobilavalli series, can be directly viewed and downloaded using the following link(s):

            For ease of download, this ebook has been split into five volumes:

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/vishnu_sahasra_namam_vol1.pdf

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/vishnu_sahasra_namam_vol2.pdf

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/vishnu_sahasra_namam_vol3.pdf

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/vishnu_sahasra_namam_vol4.pdf

http://www.ahobilavalli.org/vishnu_sahasra_namam_vol5.pdf

            OR use the mirror site at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/vishnu_sahasra_namam_vol1.pdf

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/vishnu_sahasra_namam_vol2.pdf

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/vishnu_sahasra_namam_vol3.pdf

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/vishnu_sahasra_namam_vol4.pdf

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/vishnu_sahasra_namam_vol5.pdf

2. To view the placemats and download the all other eBooks in this series, please use the following and click on ebooks link:

            http://www.ahobilavalli.org/

OR use the mirror site at:

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/ahobilavalli/

3. To view the placemats & download all the 108 Sundara Simham e-books, Please use:

http://www.sundarasimham.org