You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00037 May 2007

May 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:

Dear BhakthAs of SravaNa VenkatEsan ( Oppiliappan) :

The two-part commentary on Oppiliappan vaibhavam

by adiyEn has been uploaded in ibiblio.org,

as digitized by Smt.Lakshmi Mukundan.

Each of these audio files are about 45MB

in size .  They can be accessed using

the following links.  You may either download it

from this site or use these links directly in Oppiliappan.Org.

Sriman Shreyas Sarangan will be uploading them

in the files section of Oppiliappan.org this

week end . Please let me know if you have

any problem in accessing these links.

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/audio/oppiliappan-01.mp3

http://www.ibiblio.org/sadagopan/audio/oppiliappan-02.mp3

These are rare audio content consisting of

the Lord's SuprabhAtham , SthOthram ,

SaraNAgathy and MangaLam ,

ThirukkalyANam and many other

items . My sister Smt.Padma Veeraraghavan

has sung some of the ThirukkalyANam songs .

SrI BhUmi Devi SamEtha SrI Oppiliappan

ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam

Home Page
http://www.ibiblio.org/sripedia