You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00097 May 2007

May 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

SrI:
SrImathE Gopaladesika mahadesikaya nama:

Dearest all,

Let us enjoy azhwAr?s remaining verses in this ten..
A brilliant set of verses? most apt for me..

nooli NnEritai yaar_thiRath thEn^iRkum
NYaalan^ thannodum kooduva thillaiyaan
aaliyaa azhaiyaa arangaa venRu
maale zhunthozhin^ thEnenRan maalukkE           3.2

I would never ever associate myself with this world
people who are deeply immersed in carnal desires and
are after the tender waisted women. With intense
devotion and love for the Lord, I call ?Rangaaa! I am
most fortunate and blessed to be in love with my Lord
? EmperumAn who is so merciful and loving towards me.

maara Nnaarvari vencilaik kaatseyyum
paari Nnaarodum kooduva thillaiyaan
aara maarva Nnaranga Nnananthann^al
naara Nann^ara kaanthakan piththanE             3.3

I would not belong to this group of people of the
world who enslaves themselves to sensual pleasures,
caught in the trap of manmatha?s [Cupid?s] beautiful
arrows. My Lord, My Master, who wears the most
beautiful pearl necklace on His divine strong broad
chest; who can not be comprehended at all; who is the
Ultimate Destination for all Jeevathmaas [The Goal];
who saves and protects His devotees from getting into
the scorching Hell; - is the object of my
contemplation; my love and my devotion. I am blessed.

uNdiyE udaiE ugandhOdum,im
maNda laththodum kooduva thillaiyaan
aNda vaaNa Nnaranganvan pEymulai
uNda vaayanRa Nnunmaththan kaaNminE             3.4

Food; clothing- this is what these worldly people are
running amuck after; - I would never ever associate
with them. The Chief of all devas in the world; The
One who ate Poothana demon?s life- He is the Lord
Ranganathan. I am crazily in love with my Lord.

theethil nanneRi niRka_al laathusey
neethi yaarodum kooduva thillaiyaan
aathi aaya Nnarangan,an^ thaamaraip
pEthai maamaNa vaaLanRan piththanE              3.5

when there is a blemishless, faultless path as laid
out in saasthras, that is to be followed and adhered
to by everyone of us, these worldly people without
leading the lives on those tracks, are behind the
cheap fruits and material / worldly benefits. I would
never ever associate myself with those folks.
Sarvagnan, Jagath kaaraNan; SarvalOka SaraNyan, the
One who took avathAram as Sri Krishnan making Himself
easily accessible to one and all; Sowlabhyan; Lord of
Sri Mahalakshmi, seared in red lotus flower- Sri
Ranganathan ? on whom I am in love with and mad after.

emparaththaral laarodum koodalan
umpar vaazhvaiyon Raaka karuthilan
thampi raanama rarkku,araNG kan^agar
empi raanukke zhumaiyum piththanE               3.6

I would never ever be with those who do not think of
themselves as servants of the Lord (like me); on the
vishayam of my Lord Sri Ranganathan, Periya PerumAL,
the Lord of Nithyasuris, Lord of Srirangam temple ? I
will always be mad in love with Him forever under all
circumstances.

etthi Raththilum yaarodum koodum,ac
sitthan^ thannaith thavirththanan sengaNmaal
aththa NnEaraNG kaaenRa zhaikkinREn
piththa Nnaayozhin^ thEnempi raanukkE           3.7

Going behind any object of material pleasures; those
worldly folks of whatever nature and status ? I am
fortunate to be blessed by the red lotus eyed Lord
with the mind to stay away from these people and these
worldly vishayams. Hence, I am calling Him lovingly,
my SwamI! Sri Ranganathaa! Now I am (blessed to be)
madly in love with Him.

pEya rEyenak kiyaavarum yaanumOr
pEya NnEyevark kum_ithu pEsiyen
aaya NnEaraNG kaaenRa zhaikkinREn
pEya Nnaayozhin^ thEnempi raanukkE              3.8

Everyone in this world is considered mad as far as I
am concerned. And I am also termed ?crazy? by them.
What is the use of talking and explaianing about this?
I am just calling His divine names joyously, Sri
Krishnaa! Ranganatha! And relish doing it. I am indeed
mad in Bhagavad vishayam.

angai yaazhi yaranga NnatiyiNai
thangu sinthaith thanipperum piththanaay
kongar kOn_kula sEkaran sonnasol
ingu vallavark kEthamon RillaiyE (2)            3.9

King of Chera naadu- Kulasekara ? the one who is
blessed with the mind on the lotus feet of the Lord;
to contemplate on and intense love with Lord Sri
Ranganathan having the resplendent strong chakra in
His most beautiful hand; has sung these verses and
those learn them would have absolutely no hurdles to
have Bhagavad anubhavam in this world itself. ? AzhwAr
declares.

Sri RanganayikA samEtha Sri Ranganatha ParabrahmaNE
Namah
AzhwAr ThiruvaDigaLE SaraNam
Regards
Namo narayana