You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - May 2007

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00108 May 2007

May 2007 Indexes ( Date | Thread | Author )

Dear SrI Ranganatha BhakthAs :

For your Information & Help .
Please help as much as you can .
One of the most beautiful temples
in North America with 8 sannidhis
with most beautiful Archaa Moorhtys
needs your help now.

We are trying to maintain a high level of
Aagamic worship as per PaancharAthram .
adiyEn will write a few articles about
the highlights of  PaancharAthram soon .

V. Sadagopan