You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2001

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00021 Nov 2001

--- "Valuthur, Srikanth" <svaluthur@xxxx> wrote:
> Dear Sriman Sudharshan:
> I got this information for you:
> Hope this is useful
AdiyEn
> Srikanth
> May be this is old, But we could get a current listing.
>
> 1995 LIST OF NIKE's "NON-ANIMAL" SHOES
>
> Men's Tennis  Men's Technical Running
> AIR CHALLENGE LWP     AIR MAX 2 LIGHT
> COURT BISCUIT AIR MAX 2
> COURTSTER     AIR MAX
> COURT BISCUIT CORDUROY AIR MAX TRIAX
> AIR ZOOM LWP
> Men's Basketball      AIR ROVER
> AIR MAX 2 UPTEMPO     AIR HURACHE TRIAX
> AIR GO LWP    AIR STRUCTURE II
> AIR DARWIN CANVAS     AIR STRUCTURE TRIAX
> AIR YOK (sic) CANVAS AIR PEGASUS
> (Perhaps it should be AIR WINDRUNNER
> AIR *YORK* CANVAS?) AIR ICARUS
> AIR SKYLON TRIAX
> Men's Cross Training  CERES
> AIR TRAINER MAX 2
> AIR SCREAM LWP
> AIR EDGE II MID
> AIR EDGE II LOW
> AIR BOWL TRAINER (173041-011 Only!)
> AIR DIAMOND TURF II
> AIR DIAMOND TRAINER
> AIR CREATE
> AIR EDGE II (Fall '95 series)
> AIR CROSS TRAINER (173048-012 and 001 Only!)
> AIR STREET DEFENDER (Street Hockey)

> Anyone can obtain current listings from Nike Customer Service's>
WATS> line. No, I don't have the 3 handy. Call 800/555-1212 to get
it!

Dear Sri.Srikanth,
I'm truly amazed at the things that get accomplished through the
inter-net these days! Imagine finding 'vegetarian footwear'
catalogues in less than 24 hours after asking for one!!
Thank you so much.
But as you can see above, the Nike catalogue seems to have
'vegetarian shoes' of the "sporty" variety only. It has nothing to
offer by way of ordinary, workaday shoe-wear.. the kind we all wear
to office or school.
I guess Nike is promoting only what we may call "health shoes" (as in
"health food")!
Thanks and regards,
dAsan,
Sudarshan