You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00052 Nov 2002

SrimathE Ranaga Ramanuja Mahadesikaya Nama:
SrimathE Nigamaantha Mahadesikaya Nama:

Dear Venkataraghavan swami,

SrI:

AdiyEn would attempt to give here whatever sprang up
from adiyEn's mandha buddhi for the questions that
devarIr had raised.

> Does ParamAthmA also have DharmaBOOtha Jnanam like a
> JEvAthma??

---

Definetely! Emperuman has dharmabhootha jnanam! But
only difference is that unlike a jivaathmaa's
dharmabhootha jnanam it has no contraction!

> If Nithya VibUUthE is Svayam PraAkAsam what is the
> role of DharmaBOOtha
> Jnanam for a (Nithya/Muktha) JEvan there??

---
It is true that Nithyaviboothi need not be perceived
by dharmabhootha jnanam as it is svayamprakasam. There
is no need for Dharmabhoothajnanam there in
nithyavibhoothi. But obviously the nithyaas have to
possess dharmabhootha jnanam to perceive the
leelavibuthi which is NOT svayamparakasa as it is made
up of prakruthi and NOT suddha satvam.

AdiyEn requests the bhagavathaas to forgive me if
adiyEn is wrong and to kindly enlighten adiyEn.

AchArayALum BhagavathALum katAkshikkavEnum.

AdiyEn,

PadhukadAsan
AravindalOchanadAsAnudAsan.

--- "K.S.Venkataraghavan" <ksvenkat@xxxx>