You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00059 Nov 2002

Can this person get the email address of Shri KPS' Srirangam unit?
are there books in English available ?

ingit@xxxx
To: Venkatesh Sarangan <saranga@xxxx>
05/15/02 08:08 cc: SrirangaSri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AM Subject: [SriRangaSri] Re: Upanyasams of Sri. Krishna Premi

Radhekrishna

You can purchase Sri Krishna Premi's ( Anna ) tapes from:

1. "Premika Vidya Kendra",
Tiruvenkatam Extension,
Mandaiveli
Chennai 600028

The above place is very close to Mandaiveli Bus Terminus
as you approach it from Ramakrishna Mutt Road
via Mandaiveli Post Office in Chennai.

2. Sri Krishna Premi Swamigal
North Chithirai Street
Srirangam 620006
Tamil Nadu
Phone 0431 432684

You can call the above number and get more information
from Hari or Rangan. Tapes can also be purchased from
Paranur ( ask Hari for the address of this place ).

There are several tapes of Anna. Recently I found a list
on the internet but you could always find out from Hari
and Rangan for the latest. Anna's upanyasams and more
are too good.

Hope the above helps.

Radhekrishna
> Sri:
> Dear Sir,
> I am very much interested in obtaining the audio
tapes of Sri.
> Krishna Premi's upanyasams. I will be very obliged if
you could give me
> details as to from where I could buy the same (either
in the US or in
> India).
>
> Thanking You.
> Dasan,
> Venkatesh Sarangan
>
> PS: I used "Google", but could not access the home
page of Sri. Krishna