You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2002

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00081 Nov 2002

Priya Bhagawatas,

Gitajyothi Week No. 32 is ready at the following site

www.geocities.com/krk1961
gitajyoticurrentweek.tripod.com

32 nd week sloka

(12-8)
mayye:va mana a:dhathsva
mayi buddhim nive:saya |
nivasishyasi mayye:va
atha u:rdhvam na samsayaha ||

Lord Krishna says to Arjuna "Concentrate your mind on Me alone. As I am
easily available to you
with no effort, keep me in your meditation. With a strong belief that
I am the ultimate goal
for you, you can keep total responsibility on Me. You can stay at ease
like a child with mother
and a student with his teacher. You can stay fearlessly in My
protection. There is no doubt
in this. I promise you."

(Brief translation from Sri Sri Sri Swamiji's translation in
'Srimadbhagawadgita - Golden Gift')

For more details please listen/download the discourse of Sri Sri Sri
Jeeyar Swamiji in Telugu, placed in the above sites courtesy Gemini TV
(17th November 0600 IST 2002)

List of Other sites/archives available at
http: // acharyakrupa.tripod.com

Jai Srimannarayana