You are here: SriPedia - SriRangaSri - Archives - Nov 2003

SriRangaSri List Archive: Message 00059 Nov 2003

Srihi

Respected Bhagavathas,

I want two small help. I want to know whether there is any web site for our
sacred Deviya Kshetram like Thoopul and Sathyakalam in Karnataka. If so can i
have the URL address. If web site is not there can i build a web site for both
places so that it will be help full to all of us to visit the Kshetram . For
that i need the help of all of you. I want inputs of Kshetram Mahima and
pictures. I am sure all of you will help me in this kainkaryam.

I am also a Hon. resident representative of Tamil Religious Magazine Gopura
darisanam and i am given the task of covering the Vaishnava Temple in
Karnataka. I know lot of Temples are there in Karnataka which the outside
people do not know. I would request all of you to kindly suggest me the Temples
in Karnataka about whom i Can write in Book so that people all part of globe
would know about the Vaishnava temples in Karnataka.

Sorry I am troubling you all. Thanks in advance for Help.

Dasan
Lakshminarasimhan Sridhar

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/VkWolB/TM